Top 10 Playlist Mei 2013

Mei 20, 2013

musik diputar sesuai suasana hati...
music is my thing...

1. Rihanna ft. Mikky Ekko - Stay
Not really sure how to feel about it.
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you.
It takes me all the way.
I want you to stay

2. Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man
Although it hurts
I'll be the first to say that I was wrong
Oh, I know I'm probably much too late
To try and apologize for my mistakes
But I just want you to know

3. Avril Lavigne - Losing Grip
Are you aware of what you make me feel, baby
Right now I feel invisible to you, like I'm not real

4. Glen Hansard & Markéta Irglová - Falling Slowly
Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice
You'll make it now

5. Taylor Swift - If This Was A Movie
If you're out there,
If you're somewhere,
If you're moving on,
I've been waiting for you.
Ever since you've been gone
I just want it back the way it was before.
And I just wanna see you back at my front door.

6. Muse - Madness
And now I have finally seen the light,
And I have finally realized
What you need.

7. Pink ft. Nate Ruess - Just Give Me A Reason
I'm sorry I don't understand
Where all of this is coming from
I thought that we were fine

8. Monty Tiwa - Kosong
Pernahkah kau terbangun dan merasa semua semu?
Pernahkah kau inginkan lari dari dirimu kini?
Itulah aku
Aku selalu merasakannya
Kosong...

9. Lady Antebellum - Need You Now
Yes I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all

10. Jamie Cullum - Singing In The Rain
I'm singing in the rain
Just singing in the rain
What a glorious feeling
 


 

You Might Also Like

0 komentar